Mazzullo + Russell Landscape Design Ltd. is a small, high quality landscape design practice which operates to the highest quality professional standards internationally. Directors Emma Mazzullo and Libby Russell have many years of landscape experience yet within this young practice, they remain competitive and flexible. No job is too large or too small, provided we have the opportunity to bring something special to the ‘place’.
The practice prides itself on the range and detailed approach to their designs and also to their expertise in planting design.
- To be sensitive to the site rather than impose fixed ideas or popular fashions
- To respond equally to contemporary or classical architectural styles and landscapes
- To listen to the client - we create spaces for people to live in
- To create designs that are deliverable on time and to budget - yet beautifully designed down to the smallest 5mm joint
- To tread lightly upon the land and respect its soils, native fauna and flora and its character
- To use the highest standards of plantsmanship and horticultural good practice
Our Services and How We Work
We offer a wide range of landscape services including:
- Concept design
- Landscape analysis and site survey
- Masterplan design
- Construction drawings
- Planting plans and plant sourcing
- Monitoring the works on site
- Commissioning/sourcing furniture, sculpture, water features etc
We also offer a post-completion service whereby we help recruit and work with gardeners to ensure a garden develops successfully. We are delighted to return to gardens for any form of consultancy services required. Our happiest relationships are those that are on-going where we work regularly with clients to help gardens develop properly over time.